Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hello and so sorry for my long scilence!

during the time that i have been quiet many things have been happening. i did not tell of some problems before because i did not wish to worry anyone but now that it is resolved to a point the telling is fine. starting from Kumbo i was trying to cash my travelers cheques but they always said they did not do it, they did not do it! so until i arrived in Yaounde there was no chance of me cashing them. once in yaounde wa went to every bank and most said they did not do it and the one that said they did wanted to take 40 000frs which is just under 50 dollars to change them. that is ALOT of money here. so i ended up changing my last euros and have a fine ammount to survive until i leave. after that i mostly stayed in the house and time flew by as we where making somthing for me to bring home but it is a secret for now so no telling, i mean you Dad. so now i am back in Douala- i was going to go to Limbe for the mountain race but had to finish the things. i leave tomarow and have much to do. i have 3 of my 4 certificates, i need my hair plaited, i need to buy a few last things but other than that i am ready! see you all soon, love you ant take care. Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment