Friday, January 29, 2010

Adzele - or how are you? in Bamnso

hello from here! i am sorry to have worried everyone with my long scilence. there are always internet problems but this week was craze. this is my last week in Kumbo at HIC and i will miss everyone very much. i leave monday to travel back to bamenda and spend a few days before going off to Douala i belive. i plan to visit Yaounde and Limbe before i leave but i sill do not know my plans. nothing much has happened latley just the normal teaching computer, reading, oh and i baked pie. and made a stirfry with teriaki sauce which the family loved! wow it is hard to cook enough for 8 people!! i will be a much beter cook from this trip =) i also ran into two juju! but they are only compound juju not palace juju so not so radical. one even approched me! lol i bowed quickly and he put a fancy stick thing infront of me and i had no idea what to do but a nice man reminded me i had to give somthing and thankfuly i had some change on me. the culture here is to rich i will never forget it. wow only a month left! for anyone who cares, i have applyed to u of t and ottawa for next year-my plans for Dalhousie and msvu where shattered when one canceled my program and the other asks the imposible from a girl in Africa lol. but i dont mind to much the programs seem nice and if i really want the Dal i can transfer 2nd semester or 2nd year. i know now i can find my own adventures where ever i am so i am only interested in the programs and glad to be near my family and friends. enough of that-i now have some songs from here! awsome of corse and i plan to get more. well that is all for now i guess. love you all and take care of your selves.Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, So glad to hear from you. You are right, I was starting to get a little worried. It is always wonderful to read your adventures, it sounds so exciting. Glad you had something to give the JuJu. I will be real busy in February so hopefully the time will go fast for your homecoming. I am going to Greensboro, NC; Oriskany NY and then Las Vegas for work. I get home the same morning you do - I think I will just sit at the airport and wait for you, lol. Then off to Florida to see Grandma & Grandpa. They are looking forward to your visit as well. Love, hugs & kisses from Mom, Brian and Quincy. WOW can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete